Hydration is Key!
As we live in an area where summers are hot and dry, the baking air can suck the moisture right out of your skin. Even in more humid climates, more time spent outside or in air-conditioned buildings can lead to dehydration and irritation. During the warmer months, skin hydration products & good old h2o are a must-have for your beauty regimen.
- Flushes out toxins keeping skin looking clear and evenly toned.
- Skin displays a healthy plumped appearance when properly hydrated.
- Has a soft supple feel and helps maintain the skins natural barrier which reduces irritation and sensitivity.
- Retains moisture in the skin, improving elasticity which reduces wrinkles and gives skin a smooth, dewy complexion.
How to get hydrated this summer:
- Drink at least 2 litres per day! So simple, yet so effective. Hydrating from the inside out!
- Use a good Hydrating Serum or Cream that really penetrates the skin. Our Aspect Hydrating Serum holds up to 1000x its weight in water!
- Slip Slop Slap Seek + Slide! Yep, good old fashioned Sid the Seagull isn’t just looking out for you when it comes to Skin Cancers. Keeping your skin sun compliant keeps you looking fresh & radiant. Did you know that one of Australia’s biggest raging factors is the damage that occurs from the sun!?
- Book a Hydrafacial! Our Hydrafacial is perfect for this time of year, extracting all of the debris from pores using painless suction & then infuses antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow!
Get the right advice: Maddy provides complimentary, no-obligation Advanced Skin Analysis to help you decide which procedures & treatments are right for you.